Book now your extensive course in mini-groups.
Spanish courses in Barcelona for those people who are already living in Barcelona and want to improve their mastery of Spanish in extensive classes (2 afternoons/ evenings or Saturday mornings).
· We guarantee group sizes of no more than 4 students.
· The most personalised Spanish course that adapts to your goals and your learning rhythm:
· A dynamic and interactive course that will help you to improve your Spanish over a short period of time.
· What’s more, you will discover Barcelona every day after your classes: the course contents will help you to explore Barcelona in depth, and will prepare you to be able to live in the capital of the Mediterranean.
· Spanish courses in Barcelona for those people who are already living in Barcelona and want to improve their mastery of Spanish in extensive classes (2 afternoons/ evenings or Saturday mornings).
· We offer the 6 levels of Spanish from the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
· Special programme for international students who want to acquire international experience by doing an internship in companies in Barcelona. Since 1993 we have been organising internships for students in companies in Barcelona in almost all sectors.
· The programmes can possibly be funded through the Erasmus programme.
· The Spanish course that is 100% adapted to you.
· Utmost flexibility in your timetable organisation, where you do the classes, contents especially prepared for your goals, general content, professional communication or specific skills.
· Courses that you can also do face-to-face online with your teacher or by combining in-class and online formats, making the most of the advantages of both.
Try out our face-to-face online for free! Just pick a date and a time. Send us your request and we’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Football or fiesta? Music or theatre? Dinner or night walk? Museum or excursion? Barcelona is full of life… we’ll help you to discover it, and we’ll also provide plenty of opportunities to use your Spanish outside the school. Social activities are an invaluable part of the immersion process!
The area of Gràcia/Sant Gervasi is a creative, cosmopolitan and lively part of town and one of the most charismatic neighbourhoods.
Thanks to our school’s central location and excellent connection to public transport, you can get to the most attractive sights of Barcelona in no time at all. For example, Casa Vicens, Gaudí’s first construction in Barcelona, is right around corner, and a short walk will get you to masterpieces such as Casa Milà and Casa Batllò in Paseo de Gracia.