Book now your extensive course in mini-groups.
Spanish courses in Barcelona for those people who are already living in Barcelona and want to improve their mastery of Spanish in extensive classes (2 afternoons/ evenings or Saturday mornings).
How to learn Spanish
Learn Spanish in a communicative and systematic way:
Our training plan is based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Course programmes are based on the CEFR and customized to meet the needs of the course participants.
At each of the 6 CEFR levels (from A1 to C2), the four basic skills are taught and trained (oral and written comprehension as well as oral and written expression).
We develop our programmes in accordance with the following criteria:
• The starting points are: your learning objectives and your way of learning.
• A wide range of methods that guarantee interesting and varied classes.
• We use simulations and roleplays to teach communication in real life.
• Spanish is learned using authentic texts and in true-to-life communicative situations.
• Spanish culture and daily life form an essential part of your learning.
• The use of modern technology promotes self-learning.
• The courses are organised in accordance with personal objectives: general Spanish courses, courses for professionals, preparation of official exams…
• …and, of course, you have a wide range of options in the school and in the socio-cultural activity programme to discover Barcelona and its residents in person and to put your knowledge of Spanish to the test.