Send a completed Application Form online and confirmation of deposit of 150€ (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part payment which will be deducted from the balance on your invoice).
ABCHumboldt will send you:
- An Invoice/ booking confirmation.
- Address of accommodation, 1 week before arrival (if required).
- Admission Certificate for Visa purposes (if required).
- All fees should be paid at least one week before the start of course.
- Cancellation policy: If a student cancels the enrolment/ accommodation more than 15 days before the course is due to begin, a 150€ cancellation fee will be charged.
- If student cancels less than 15 days before the start of the course, 50% of tuition fees will be charged. No refunds will be made once courses have started/acommodation has been occupied.
- Any classes falling in public holidays will not be made up.
- ABCHumboldt reserves the right to reschedule courses or reduce the total number of hours should enrolment figures not meet the required minimum of students (for Intensive Minigroups only).
Bank: Caixabank, S.A.
BIC/Swift code: CAIX ES BB XXX
IBAN: ES19 2100 0880 3202 0024 7154
Account name: ABCHumboldt
Account number: 2100-0880-32-0200247154
Bank address: Guillem Tell 28-30, 08006 Barcelona, Spain.
Important: Bank charges must be paid by the student. Please state your name on bank transfers.
If you have any queries about registration, please don’t hesitate to contact us calling +34 932 375 111 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.